How to increase the effectiveness of work?
The fact that the company's profit depends on the productivity of all its employees, and productivity from the effective use of working time – it is an axiom that does not require evidence. To get to the core of this issue, we should start with the fact that in 2015 the company DraugiemGroup conducted a study of the structure of working time of office employees with the help of a specialized computer program. These studies have shown that the efficiency of working time depends on the working day algorithm. The human brain can not work constantly in emergency mode, it needs 17 minutes after each hour of work to rest and restore the energy balance. If you take the length of the working day of office workers – 8 hours, then the rest of the brain needs 119 minutes, that is – 2 hours without one minute.
Break in work.
Lunch break takes 30-60 minutes, the rest of the time the employee uses at his discretion.
And here three points are essential:
- Or it is an active break in work, that is, consciously controlled switching of activity, when a person understands that his productivity is reduced and in time goes to the mode of rest and recovery of spent energy, and then again turns on in the working rhythm. It is a healthy mechanism to maintain productivity.
- Either it is the desire of the employee by a volitional effort to overcome the fatigue of the brain and continue operation, using various stimulants. As a result of this not rational use, the brain gets tired so much that it completely loses its productivity, and permanently disabled. This is not a healthy mechanism leads to the wilds of chronic fatigue syndrome - to recover from fatigue much more difficult than to enter it!
- In addition to these quite aware of the interruptions, the brain has more of an instinctive defense mechanism against fatigue. The brain spontaneously switches off several seconds or even minutes 15 – 30 minutes put the active focus on working the problem and begins to produce extraneous thoughts - psychological phenomenon of the "wandering mind." This condition in individual time and attention, and the time of protective switch-off.
Given these characteristics of the brain, and making the assumption that every employee adheres to the healthy mechanism of distribution of time of maximum load on the brain and restore its energy balance, it is safe to say the tasks remain – 6 hours + 1 minute! Analysis of efficiency of working time shows that the possible loss of working hours and in these hours.
And these losses are associated not only with poor planning of the working day by employees, their disorganization or violations of labor discipline, but also from those external hindrances which arise during the working time and the employee does not depend on.
Working time is a limited energy resource, it cannot stretch, accumulate, transmit, buy! It takes forever, consumed quickly, causing his fuzzy with the organization loss of productivity across the whole company.
What can be done to improve the effectiveness of work? The answer is simple:
- It is necessary to calculate the quantitative loss of working time!
- You need to find out the main reasons these temporary losses!
- And then take measures to eliminate them!
To analyze time-loss for employees in the workplace offer online service that is designed for tor, to :
- To identify the main points of personal disorganization employees, which often has several causes that are related in structure to the internal, and depends only on the employee - for this purpose the program uses the test.
- To identify the shortcomings of the organization business processes, contributing to the loss of working time – a protracted meeting, frequent switching employees to other work arbitrary decision of management and lack of rapid transmission of information between departments – external causes that do not depend on the employee for this purpose is self-completion by the employee of the sheet "daily" interference.
- To identify external causes working time losses, which depend on third parties or from an unforeseen event.
The skill of self-control
The skill of self-control is a decisive factor of increase of efficiency of working time.
In addition to purely practical purposes – to calculate the loss of time working day, there are the program has another challenge related to the acquisition of employees and strengthening their certain skills of self-control aimed at continuous assessment of the effectiveness of their working time and plan your working day.
And to understand what was going on, should turn to the very essence of human nature - people love to play different games! And including with itself. One such game is what people said to others and myself that at any moment ready to begin to play sports, to learn a foreign language, maintain a healthy lifestyle and including and begin to follow their personal effectiveness in the workplace.But people are not always aware of the depth of the motives which impel him to "start", and often escapes by hook and by crook from taking action to really start, not to mention to continue the initiative and bring it to a victorious end!
The antithesis is that you must stimulate a person to ensure that he was able to begin, continue and consolidate the skill!
We offer online service and there is such an incentive:
- You need to create "dominant" in the brain each employee, adjusted for control, because, unfortunately, to keep themselves in a constant state of control people are not always able. All of us in varying degrees suffer from the syndrome of "snooze" - begins Monday! With this, the following, and again, and so on, sometimes indefinitely! In such a situation often requires external stimulus and a permanent system of control!
- It is necessary to introduce into the consciousness of the employees understanding of what to keep records of time spent on the workplace is useful primarily for themselves. Effective use of time is not only the possibility of high wages and career moves, but also care about preserving his health, is prevention of chronic fatigue syndrome and professional burnout.
People tend to believe really only in a fait accompli, which does not require numerous words and teachings. In such a fact – proof, which is intuitive, and most importantly, do not argue! Passed by the office staff and test yourself fill in the table "daily noise" in the analysis of efficiency of working time is, of course, the bright and illustrative presentation, which is not possible not to believe!
This fact, which is attended by the employees themselves, can be consciously accepted, without attempting to justify the use of different excuses, and, accordingly, is critically revised.
The technique of enhancing self-control with proper application can be considered a stimulant in the formation of the skill that begins to operate automatically and to contribute to improved utilization of working time, without the need to devote special attention from the staff.
And besides, what is very important and useful in the management regime working groups, without any permanent control and the boost that often cause hidden resentment and resistance. Employee begins to for an automated skill that becomes internally adopted a program of action, and the main setting which is to work accurately, not in vain wasting a single minute of work!